Friday 16 July 2010

One extreme to the other - Days 12 & 13


Yesterday (Thursday 15/7) turned out to be a bit of a washout due to a migraine (see my other blog for gory details).  I finally got up in the evening and staggered round making a cup of tea, until I felt a bit more like myself.  Taking photographs of any quality was out of the question, the best I could do was photograph a nectarine that had a bite taken out of it and looking at it today, it was so uninteresting that I had to turn to picnik to do something with it.  I tried to reflect the inside and outside of my skull  when suffering a migraine!

Day 12/365 - OUCH


Today was a complete contrast - came home feeling fine and did chores, including hanging out washing and then took some pictures.  I have to confess that I have a thing about hanging out washing.  Similar items have to be hung together, socks are hung in pairs, and I like decent clothespegs.  Seeing a line full of washing (that I've done)  on a bright afternoon makes me VERY happy - sad but true.

Day 13/365  NOT an advert...


1 comment:

  1. I'm not keen on the first one but I do like the second one! Flighty xx

    ReplyDelete